50s Vintage Copper Bust Shelf Halter Full Skirt XXS Jacket Party Dress Set Details:
- changeable taffeta woven with a black or dark brown and bright orange to create an iridescent copper fabric that looks dark or lighter depending on the way the fabric is moved
- bust shelf with sweetheart bust line behind flared bust pleats
- bias cut fabric on full skirt with two front skirt pleats
- side metal Conmar brand zipper topped with hook and eye, hook and eye at waist height as well
- boned bodice in front and back to hold dress up
- halter neckline is more for show as it pleats puffed slightly with boning holding dress up and in place
- crinoline used to photograph but not included in purchase
- under bust jacket snaps onto halter to hold up collar and to flare up from the jacket
- huge balloon sleeves on jacket I stuffed to hold up for images since no arm in it to show shape
- best for a size 0 or an XXS but please base purchase off of actual measurements
- one or two small spots on front of skirt pointed to in image, other is a faint water mark extremely difficult to see
- taffeta fabric could use a professional pressing as it has some slight waves to it and bust pleats are not tight if you chose but will need wrinkles from shipping removed for sure as with most garments
- a few small picks to fabric weave - one shown on front of flared bust pleats
- wear to the bodice of dress where boning structure is behind it shown in images
- underarm stains on underbust jacket that has not been treated but due to changing fabric doesn't pop out to the eye along with a few pinholes to back of jacket and on side sleeve
- overall, presents incredibly in person
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 32"
Waist - 23" - 24" tight
Back top center seam to waist - 14"
Waist to Hem - 29"
Hips - open due to large skirt sweep
Bottom Skirt Sweep - 157"
Length - 41" (center back top to bottom back hem)
Side bodice seam - 8.25"
Bust - 33"
Waist - 24.5"
Length - 16.5"
Bicep - 9" (important measurement)
- Lorrie Deb San Francisco
- shot acetate taffeta
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!