Vintage 50s Cocktail Smoking Magazine Ceramic Metal Atomic MCM Leisure Stand Details:
- removable cream ceramic green spaghetti design with places for two beverages, an angled smokes box rest and area for ashes
- side of ceramic piece has a line texture along with ash tray
- black metal geometric triangle shelving on solid metal legs with carrying handle
- ceramic tray is marked with numbers "55 - 162"
- leisure media stand holds books, magazines, newspapers, writing material, etc.
- would be great next to a lounge chair or between two
- items shown resting on metal and ceramic stand not included but used to show scale
- ceramic piece is in very good condition with faint amount of wear to glass rest swirl, small black specks in glaze and scuffing to bottom base
- black metal stand missing original small rubber feet so would need replaced or felted
- this sat in an area where the feet were exposed to moisture so there was a good bit of oxidation rust. The entire metal stand was sanded lightly with steel wool to remove the majority of rust and resprayed black
- areas of oxidation texture can be seen on mainly bottom shelf inner edges as well as feet having irregular shape from oxidation
- metal rack itself is out of square with the edges of the turned up bottom shelf having a slight bend (seen in images)
- Overall presents beautifully in person but be sure to ask for more images or more details if any questions
Height - 22" high X 15" widest X 11" deep
Ceramic piece - 12" X 8.25"
No returns on furniture pieces such as this.