50s Vintage Blue Gray Plaid Wool XS Skirt Suit Details:
- gray and bluye weave with 2 shades of blue and 2 shades of gray
- flipped cuffs
- 6 front buttons with under collar loop button
- original side metal Waldes brand zipper on skirt topped with button
- skirt is partially lined, jacket is fully lined
- original belt, peter pan collar
- best for a smaller size XS but please see both skirt and jacket measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very Good
- small amount of underarm lining discoloration
- just discovered one rewoven spot on jacket
- has not been cleaned but no odors
Bust - 36" (meant for a smaller bust than this measurement )
Waist - 30" (blouses with matching belt)
Shoulder to waist - 16"
Shoulders - 14.75"
Sleeve - 22.5"
Length - 24.5" (top of shoulder to front bottom hem)
Waist - 24" with 2" seam allowance if skirt were reworked
Hips - 36" - 37" tight
Skirt Sweep- 38.5" (generous back skirt kick pleat for movement)
Length - 26.5"
- Best & Co., Fifth Ave., New York, by Bardley
- An Exclusive Fabric by Strook, Creator of America's most distinguished woolens
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered past noon Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!