50s Black Wool Patch Pocket Lined XS Coat Details:
- heavier pile wool similar to Blin Blin fabric
- bracelet length sleeve
- tailored upper bodice area with shoulder darts to draw in upper coat
- large front patch pockets
- elbow dart for a more fitted sleeve
- main body of coat is fully lined with a heavy wool and topped with a synthetic lining full coat
- best for a size XS but please base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very good
- elbow area has threadbare area shown in images
- under collar upper elastic and button replaced, large front buttons scuffed
- smells of previous owners perfume lightly
- has been through a dryer steam cycle so ready to wear unless you wish to remove the perfumed smell fully
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when necessary
Bust - 44"
Waist - 43"
Hips - 43"
Shoulders - 13.5"
Length - 38"
Sleeve - 22.5"
Bicep - 14"
- no label but has union label used until early 60s
- synthetic lining, 100% wool main body
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!