Rockabilly Black Pink Gray White Patch Pocket 50s Suit Size 40 Jacket Details:
- angled upper chest patch pocket
- large patch pockets
- wool check fabric with black base weave with inner gray along with pink fine line and white fine line
- wide notched lapel
- petal lining inner back with sides and sleeves fully lined
- single breasted with center back vent
- chest measures 42" so best for a 40" chest approximately but please see all measurements for deciding on fit
Condition: Very Good
- inner underarm lining has discoloration from perspiration, one area of lining was restitched with period mercerized cotton thread
- this coat has not been cleaned but no odors to note
- presents beautifully in person
Chest - 42"
Shoulders - 18.5"
Length - 31"
Sleeve - 24"
Waist - 39"
Bicep - 16"
- Fit Well Guarantee
- two buttons on single breasted jacket
- unmarked but feels like wool with a synthetic lining