40s Vintage Wounded Red Earth Tone Long Sleeve Beaded Large Dress Details:
- quite wounded so sold as is with no returns (please read condition description )
- beautiful front and back bugle beading
- strong shoulders
- gathered waist and shoulder box pleats to allow for bust
- cuffs have vertical Talon bell zippers and size metal Talon zipper
- made of rayon crepe
- best for a large but please base purchase off of actual measurements
- the issue on this one is stains in many places throughout
- the waist was larger but the waist was pulled in some years ago to cover the lower skirt stain on front as it folds it in
- some fading in various places
- some seams on arm had dry rot so parts were resewn
- a few missing beads at shoulders
- some light iron shine throughout, original belt missing
- has not been cleaned
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when needed
Bust - 38"
Waist - 34"
Hips - 48"
Length - 45.5" (top of shoulder to bottom front hem measured on mannequin due to bias cut
Shoulders - 14.5" to edge of seams but 17" to edge of shoulder pads
Sleeve - 23"
Bicep - 13"
Sh - Waist - 16.5" (meant to be bloused)
Sweep - 63"
- Made for Montaldo's
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
No returns on this due to being sold "AS IS" with considerable staining. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!