Late 30s Into 40s Vintage Blue Pink Romper Skirt Matching Playsuit Set Details:
- matching romper and skirt playsuit set in pale blue with pink, white black hydrangeas (i think) pattern
- romper has wide legs opening and front center bottom pleat below buttons
- scoop back
- upper chest pocket, skirt pocket
- skirt waist tie above skirt buttons
- 100% cotton
- best for a size small with a tight 28" waist (this is not meant to fit tight) but base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Poor to Fair - sold as is as a result with no returns)
- many stains overall I have not attempted to clean (brown ones will likely come out with soaking but darker ones that could be dye bleed may not - no guarantee of any coming out)
- one patch under fold over part of skirt near button, one mend next to another button, small hole on back bodice of romper
- buttons are mismatched with a few missing so will need to match buttons
- underarm yellowing
- item shown in studio and natural lighting
- clean ready to wear
Bust - 35”
Waist - 28"
Hips - 38" (important measurement)
Length - 32”
Shoulders to top of waistband - 15.25”
Shoulders to bottom of waistband - 16.75”
Length - 24.75"
Waist - 28" can be tied a bit tighter due to top tie design
- no label so could be made by a home seamstress
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control unless . I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Monday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
No returns on this item due to the current condition. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!