Vintage 40s Red Chrome Modern Settee Couch Details:
- 2 person settee couch by Royal Metal Manufacturing Co.
- chrome finished bent steel side arm and legs with maroon red Naugahyde vinyl fabric
- modern lines and profile inspired by Bauhaus design
- matches end table and other chairs shown in last image available to purchase separately
- wood and metal frame and bottom zig zag springs
- local pickup in Ironton, Ohio, 45638 or message me with your name, address, phone number and any details pertinent to delivery such as how many flights of stairs these would go up upon delivery and i can incorporate the price prior to purchasing
- chrome has minor scratches, scuffing and pitting from oxidation along with feet having oxidation as can see in image
- Naugahyde is in good condition but does have some minor scuffs, paint rub off and a couple small gauges
- 3 or 4 small circular light indentions in top of Naugahyde where possibly a chair sat on for a long time, a paint drip on back rest front center, one paint drip on seat shown in images
- couch weighs approximately 42 pounds
- bottom fabric covering came off but was stapled back though needs replaced as dry rotted
- Overall these present beautifully in person but be sure to ask for more images or more details if any questions
Height - 32" (top of backrest)
Width - 48"
Depth - 26" approximately
Seat Width - 46"
Seat Height - 18" highest point near front
Seat Depth - 19"
Backrest Height - 16"
Shipping: Shipping is not included and if you obtained a quote can take on average 1 month for pickup but must be available to help set up a mutual drop off time with carrier
No returns on furniture so please ensure to read all details and view all images in detail prior to purchasing.