Vintage 40s Orange Straw Tilt Hat Details:
- burnt orange ribbon trim
- slightly curled down front brim and slightly dimpled crown
- perfect for earlier autumn, spring, summer
- fits multiple sizes as secured with using neck elastic or 4 loops with bobby pins on inner grosgrain ribbon- also, I am a goober and didn't realize I had the hat on backwards until writing the description but shown to give dimension
Decade: late 30s - mid 40s
Brands/tags: no label or tag
Condition: Very good
- minor fading to areas of straw
- minor darkening areas of grosgrain bow and ribbon
- black elastic may or may not be original to hat
- straw is in nice condition
- Presents beautifully in person
Crown depth - 1.5" approximately
Circumference - 16" at grosgrain inner hat ribbon
9.5" side to side X 10" front to back
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!