Late 40s Early 50s Vintage Pink Robe Pants Medium Loungewear Pajama PJ Set Details:
- 2 piece pajama loungewear set in pink with white piping
- glass shirt buttons up front with a side pocket, wide leg pants and belt (belt not original)
- pants have front pleats, elastic waist in back on sides with side glass button closure
- fabric not marked but feels like acetate and will need wrinkles removed after shipping
- fits like a modern size medium but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: Very Good
- 4 small darns all shown in images (back, two on shoulder, one collar)
- a few places of discoloration on right sleeve I did not spot treat
- upper sleeve, chest, below pocket threadbare wear
- slight crease fading on pants on outer edges
- original belt missing but a vintage white
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 45" ( meant to fit loose)
Shoulders - 16.5"
Shoulder to waist - 18"
Waist - 46"
Hips - 45"
Length - 35"
Sleeve - 23"
Bicep - 17"
Waist - 28" unstretched - 31" max
Hips - 43"
Inseam - 22.5"
Cuff - 24"
Front Rise - 17"
Back Rise - 18"
Outer Seam Length - 39.25"
- Mylcraft, size tag on pants raveled
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!