40s Vintage Navy Blue Lace New Look Midi Medium Dress Details:
- new look fuller skirt dress with a true navy blue lace and grosgrain ribbon that hugs around to emphasize bottom and hips
- shown with a black slip not included and one image with beige slip so will need to use a slip under this as fully see through
- keyhole neckline
- strong shoulders
- ribbon criss crosses in front and wraps around the hips
- size metal Talon zipper, no label so may be made by home seamstress
- made of a synthetic lace
- best for a medium but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: very good
- there are 3 repairs on the lace: one on inner tulle layer, one repair on shoulder, one repair on back
- ribbon on inside behind lace seems to have faded slightly (doesn't show up nearly as much without studio flash)
- inner ribbon discoloration
- neckline hook was missing and replaced
- had been some slight rust coloring of fabric where hanger was left but fabric marker blended everything in- shown in natural light in last image
- has not been cleaned but nothing to note
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when needed
Bust - 36"
Waist - 30"
Hips - open
Length - 42"
Shoulders - 15"
Sleeve - 17.5"
Bicep - 12"
Sh - Waist - 16"
Sweep - 112"
Neck opening - 15.5"
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
No returns on this due to being sold "AS IS" with considerable staining. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!