1940s Into Early 50s Vintage Copper Brown Art Deco Wide Swing Tie Details:
- warm toned chocolate brown jacquard fabric with rectangle print in fabric then with orange and peach squares and rectangles with crossing geometric designs
- fully lined
- unsure of material content but likely acetate or rayon
- brand Radio City Neckwear was a brand that could be sold door to door with a small initial investment
Condition: Very Good
- a couple of tiny pulls to the fabric, two pin holes on back in lining
- clean, ready to wear
- 4.5" wide X 50" tip to tip
- Radio City Neckwear, House of Neckties, 126 West 50th St., N.Y.C
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!