1940s Into Early 50s Vintage Blue, Red White Abstract Wide Swing Tie Details:
- incredible blade like double swoop design in white, red and navy blue on a speckled blue and gray background
- unsure of material but possibly acetate
Condition: Very Good
- only wear i can find is a small area that looks slightly darker likely where it was knotted (pointed to in image) or directly below knot and a tiny bit on backside of lining on smaller end of tie
- almost 4.5" wide X 53" tip to tip
- A Cutter Cravat Original
- sold at Wolfe's Portsmouth, Ohio
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!