Vintage 40s Chrome Black Tiered Bauhaus Modern Occasional Table Details:
- Bauhaus influenced modern two tiered table by Royal Metal Manufacturing Co.
- chrome finished bent steel legs with likely aluminum table trim
- black Bakelite coated Formica tops
- found this in a Royal advertisement in '47 but could have been made earlier as well
- matches maroon red chrome chairs and settee available separately for purchase but shown in last image
- local pickup in Ironton, Ohio, 45638 or message me with your name, address, phone number and any details pertinent to delivery such as how many flights of stairs these would go up upon delivery and i can incorporate the price prior to purchasing
Condition: Very good
- chrome has scratches, scuffing and pitting from oxidation that can be seen in images
- top surfaces are scuffed and scratched but still shiny and could be optionally buffed for a cleaner finish
- bottom legs have small hole that may have had a small rubber piece to keep the table steady but all are missing
- bottom metal where the legs hook into metal plate on bottom tier has rust as can be seen in images
- bottom edges aluminum trim was rolled in slightly in some places and one section was pulled back out but lightly damaged the underside of the formica bottom shown in images
- aluminum trim has some small gauges and dings
- Overall these present beautifully in person but be sure to ask for more images or more details if any questions
Height - 25.5"
Width - 24"
Smaller tier - 15"
Table weighs 23 lbs
Shipping: Shipping is not included and if you obtained a quote can take on average 1 month for pickup but must be available to help set up a mutual drop off time with carrier