1940s Vintage Black White Stripe Abstract Geometric Wide Swing Tie Details:
- main body of black and white stripes with line squiggle and circles, rectangles
- brick red, lavender purple and white colors for geometric shapes
- fully lined
- great paired with a gray or black suit
- unsure of material content but likely cold rayon based on feel of fabric
Condition: Very Good
- tiny pinhole on narrow tip bottom red rectangle
- fabric is twisted somehow above main pattern where fabric has slightly shifted (optionally could reblock but when i walked the lining out it is tacked to the tie all the way vertically and looks factory so could simply have been sewn off in manufacturing and then got twisted look from pressing over years)
- as a result of the fabric twisting the tie when held up by fingers curls to side so when worn may slightly turn if you choose not to reblock (last image hanging)
- one small spot on back of tie can be seen in the close up image of label
- clean, ready to wear
- 4.5" wide X 49.5" tip to tip
- Wembley (R)
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable in first 30 days an item is listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!