40s Vintage Wounded Black Novelty Print Edwardian Songs Victrola Large XL Swing Dress Details:
- quite wounded so sold as is
- incredible novelty print leg of mutton silk sleeves featuring victrolas playing musical notes and songs titles from the early 1900s
- songs included are "Merry Widow Dance", "By the Light of the Silvery Moon", "After the Ball", "Tell Me Pretty Maiden", "Kiss Me Again", "Merrie Oldsmobile"
- black rayon fabric main body
- cuffs have 5 small sleeve cuffs that nip sleeves in to create a large puff silk sleeve
- back neck keyhole opening topped with 4 buttons
- best for a large but please base purchase off of actual measurements
- underarms of silk are discolored from under arm with one tear at seam on one side
- if i were repairing i was going to add underarm gussets to remove damanged silk
- discoloration to a few areas of silk shown in images
- it looks like someone reconstructed the skirt waist and did it with blue thread so this could be redone optionally - one ghost seam from a dart let out on side of bodice
- a pin hole on skirt near hem, original hem let down at some point
- some light iron shine throughout, original belt missing
- has not been cleaned
Measurements: taken flat and doubled when needed
Bust - 43"
Waist - 32"
Hips - 44"
Length - 47" (top of shoulder to bottom front hem measured on mannequin due to bias cut
Shoulders - 16"
Sleeve - 26"
Sh - Waist - 18.5" (meant to be bloused)
- Betty Dunlop Co. Los Angeles
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layway unavailable for first 30 days an item is newly listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!