Black Bird Small Tunic Dress Halloween Costume Suit Details:
- felt tunic dress paired with 90s black new with tags turtle neck and bird headpiece
- a natural fiber felt with real feathers slipped into holes in the felt
- coats and clark side metal zipper fully unzips to underarm on dress tunic
- turtle neck marked a size large but costume is best for size small
- head piece just sits over head with eye openings above beak
- beak formed with felt and yellow sticky tape i think- this will need black leggings under it not included
- this was sold to me as vintage but i believe it is a modern hand made costume similar to one that was worn in the Wes Anderson movie Moonrise Kingdom
- best for a size small or medium but please base purchase off of actual measurements compared to a similar garment
Condition: very good
- some minor pilling to fabric near underarms on felt
- missing a few feathers, long strips of black velcro sewn on "wings" but no velcro on turtle neck included to attach to but there are two safety pins to attach bottom of wings to turtle neck sleeves at cuff
- lots of small fuzzy threads i cleaned off but some would always come back
Bust - 37” meant to be loose slightly
Waist - 32" meant to be loose
Shoulder to Waist - 15"
Shoulders - 15”
Length - 29.5"
hips - 42”
- hand made, no tags on felt dress tunic but turtle neck is Gotham brand
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!