1800s Early 1900s Antique Size Small Medium Apron Details:
- gingham navy blue and white crisp fabric
- fully hand sewn less pocket which looks like it was added on with a machine
- front side pocket
- 3 panels for main body of apron
- waist band has waist ties sewn to edges
- gathered fabric at waist band
- best for a modern small or medium in order to create a full bow but please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: very good
- small discoloration spots on dress likely would come out with a soak
- 2 small pin holes at front bottom area of skirt
- sewn where edges of fabric bolt very close to edges so ghost seams can be seen if held to light - runs length of entire apron at each length seam - original to how dress was made
- has not been cleaned but no odors
Measurements: taken with garment lying flat
Waist - 26.5" (to where waist ties are sewn onto waist band hang over - can be tied looser)
Waist tie length - 67" (across entire width)
Hem allowance - 1.5"
Waist Tie width - 2"
Length - 38.5"
Apron Sweep - 58"
- no labels or markings
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layaway unavailable for first 30 days an item is newly listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!