Antique Teens or 20 Large Industrial Steel Bank 72" X 42" Table Details:
- main body is steel
- feet appear to be brass or bronze along with handle hardware
- 4 drawers (2 on each side)
- steel was painted some kind of green color but some reds come through
- legs are removable but extremely difficult to do as they have slightly bent possibly from weight of top
- table is extremely heavy
- top layer is some kind of manmade composite that looks like a green material with small dots of yellow
- shown on slides for ease of photography
- originally belonged to a bank so could have been a writing table, partner table or in lobby
- shipping and local delivery not included in price (please see shipping section)
- no visible brand but back of drawers stamped with 5136 E41 3, stamp on gold colored foot is also E41 3
Decade: likely made in 1910s or 1920s but no exact date
- please review all images in detail as I utilize a high resolution camera in order to show great detail so you know exactly what you are purchasing
- top surface has various compression marks, scuffs, discoloration, gauges
- paint has flaked off in many places and likely would need to be clear coated to preserve it from further flaking
- all metal surfaces has dings and gauges
- one area of a leg metal where meets gold colored foot pulled out and turned up a small amount shown in image
- missing screws on all legs, feet, table edge brass trim, some areas on table have small hole openings where it appears either screws or a piece of trim missing
- all drawers open and close with relative ease, have been wiped out but have various paper, discoloration, some oxidation at back of some drawers
- Overall gorgeous in person but be sure to ask for more images or more details if any questions
Length - 72"
Width - 48"
Height - 31"
Length between legs long edge - 62.75"
Length between legs short edge - 38.75"
Shipping: Shipping and delivery are not included and must be arranged by the buyer though I can definitely assist in any way. Pickup is in Ironton, Ohio, 45638. Please contact me for any questions. I recommend UShip or Plycon for a quote. For checkout it will charge under $5 for shipping I can refund after purchase.
Returns: I do not accept returns on furniture. All sales are final so please make sure to ask for any additional details if needed.