80s Black Wool Long Wrap Coat Details:
- soft black featherlite 100% wool
- newspaper advertisement included dates this coat to Fall of 1985
- no closure but pulls in and closes with tie belt
- side slit outer pockets
- shoulder seams sit on arms with wide thinner shoulder pads giving a sloped shoulder look
- coat is fully lined
- best for a size medium and up but please base purchase off of actual measurements to ensure a good fit
Condition: Very good
- one area on shoulder seam where a few stitches have popped in decorative seam trim
- picks up fuzz easily - I tried to remove all but may have some when shipped
- smells of previous owners perfume lightly
- has been through a dryer steam cycle so ready to wear unless you wish to remove the perfumed smell fully
Measurements: taken flat with coat front closed and overlapped 5" and doubled when necessary
Bust - 45"
Waist - 44"
Hips - 49"
Shoulders - 22" (edge of shoulder pads)
Length - 48"
Sleeve - 22" (edge of shoulder pad to bottom cuff)
- Wellington Fashions, Featherlite TM, 100 % pure wool, union label from 70s through early 90s
- synthetic lining, 100% wool main body
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!