70s Red, Yellow, Green, Blue Check Shirt Waist Shift Medium Large Midi Dress Details:
- check pattern with white background overplayed with green, yellow, red and blue
- shift design meant to fit loose
- gathered upper bodice at shoulders with a fairly tailored shoulder seam
- shown with a belt not included to give an idea how it would look if you would prefer to wear it belted
- best for a medium or smaller large as the shoulders are narrow
Condition: Very Good
- a few areas of discoloration spots at the inner back neckline shown in images
- a cluster of two small threadbare areas next to the side seam near the bottom of the dress hem
- the button placket near the bottom point has a small amount of popped seam that doesn't affect the wear of the dress
- upon inspecting the inner construction, it appears the original owner may have lost weight and altered the style by gathering the upper bodice, moving the sleeves in and taking in the waist/hip area on the side seams
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 42" (should be at least 4 - 6 inches smaller than this for a proper fit)
Shoulders - 14.5" (important measurement here as it is smaller)
Length - 43" (top of shoulder to front bottom hem)
Shoulder to waist - 17"
Waist - 40" (meant to fit considerably loose)
Hips - 44"
Skirt Sweep - 49"
Bicep - 14"
- label has been cut out at neckline
- front center buttons partially down front
- cotton and polyester blend