70s Navy Blue and White Polka Dot Sleeveless Small Maxi Dress Details:
- sleeveless polka dot bodice with matching belt an skirt detail appliqués that looks like a club or clover
- thicker maxi skirt to maintain shape and hang well
- gathered skirt at waist to create fitted at waist to A line
- best for a size small but please see actual waist measurements and others for deciding on fit
Condition: Very Good
- super faint vertical lines on skirt where hung for so long but difficult to see unless I had almost entirely removed them
- a couple small picks to double knit skirt shown in images
- polka dots at the hem have a faint beige discoloration shown in images that is from same hanging but have to be right on it to see
- one small hole on bottom skirt hem 1" from where it hits the floor
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 36"
Shoulders - 12.5"
Length - 25.5"
Shoulder to waist - 17" (meant to slightly blouse over belt)
Waist - 27" - 28" tight
Hips - 44"
Length - 57" (top of shoulder to front bottom hem)
Skirt Sweep - 60"
- Miss Donna
- red and blue union label used after 72-73
- care instructions
- center back zipper topped with hook and eye, original nylon jersey belt
- nylon jersey bodice/belt/skirt hem
- double knit polyester jersey maxi skirt