70s Vintage Goldenrod Yellow Large Sweater Dress Details:
- super soft Orlon acrylic mimics a cashmere knit
- shift design meant to fit slightly loose
- raglan long sleeve
- great with boots for autumn or winter months
- shown with matching original belt loosely looped over once
- best for a size large as dress form set to 39" bust, 31" waist in images
- no issues to note but should not be ironed - must be steamed for wrinkles
- clean, ready to wear
Bust - 40" (should be at least 4 - 6 inches smaller than this for a proper fit)
Sleeve - 26.5" (edge of neck to edge of cuff due to raglan sleeve)
Bicep - 13"
Length - 39" (top of shoulder to front bottom hem)
Shoulder to waist - 16" approximately as no defined waist
Waist - 36" (meant to fit slightly loose but drawn in with belt)
Hips - 40"
Skirt Sweep - 46"
- A full fashioned Talbott pill resistant Taralan, care instructions, size 14 (please base purchase off of actual measurements as not equivalent to modern 14)
- back upper back YKK nylon zipper
- Orlon acrylic