Vintage 60s Pink Tulips Print Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt XS Small Details:
- white background with big bold pink tulips
- small V point collar
- turned up sleeve cuffs
- side slits at hemline
- image of front and back shown with sleeves rolled down, side images show sleeves rolled up
- best for size XS or small as should fit loose
Closure - center front buttons topped with a neckline button
Decade: early 1960s
Brand/label/care: The Voyager, 1960
- one area of discoloration on front bottom bodice near buttons not very noticeable with bold pattern
- a couple of tiny discoloration spots on edge of rolled up cuff - same - not very noticeable with bold pattern
- clean, ready to wear
Measurements: (taken flat and doubled when needed)
Bust - 39" (best for 32 bust as indicated by label but could fit a 33)
Waist - 38” (should fit loose)
Bottom Hem - 36"
Shoulder - 14.5"
Bicep - 13"
Sleeve - 7"(cuff rolled up once)
Shoulder to bottom hem - 22"
Center Back Length - 21”