Pink Green Plaid Jacket Skirt Small Vintage 60s Suit Details:
- pink, dark raspberry, celery green, cream make up the plaid weave
- jacket and skirt are both lined
- classic mid to late 1960s design with a boxier jacket and more fitted skirt
- best for a curvier size small as the hip is a 40" but please see actual waist measurements and others for deciding on fit
Condition: Very Good
- this suit has not been cleaned but no odors to note
- presents beautifully in person
- if cleaned the colors might appear more vibrant
Bust - 42"
Shoulders - 15"
Length - 25.5"
Sleeve - 22"
Waist - 27"
Hips - 40" (measured outside edges so lining may be slightly smaller)
Length - 23"
Skirt Sweep - 23"
- no label or tag
-possibly handmade but done by a seamstress that knew what she was doing
- skirt has side Talon brand nylon zipper, jacket buttons up front with two snap buttons at the top
- wool main body
- rayon lining