Rockabilly Orange Patch Pocket Summer 50s Suit Jacket Details:
- angled upper chest patch pocket
- large patch pockets with pick stitching trim
- slub orange fabric
- changeant fabric lining that shimmers orange and green
- petal lining and partial lining to keep cool for warm months
- chest measures 42" so best for a 40" chest approximately but please see all measurements for deciding on fit
Condition: Very Good
- one line discoloration on back sleeve I didn't see until after photographing but a good bit did come off so looks much improved now (please see images)
- this coat has not been cleaned but no odors to note
- presents beautifully in person
Chest - 42"
Shoulders - 18.5"
Length - 29.5"
Sleeve - 24"
Waist - 39"
- Varsity-Town Clothes
- union label that places this as being made during the 1950s
- two buttons
- not positive of fabric but it is woven with a slub thread and could possibly be a rayon wool mix or silk as there are no fibers to do a burn test
- lining could be silk but may also be rayon