50s Vintage Midnight Blue Shawl Collar Dinner Jacket Details:
- angled upper chest pocket
- dark navy blue silk satin shawl collar
- slit front pockets, one side slit interior pocket
- truest color in first image
- shown with shirt not included in purchase
- fully lined
- chest measures 43" so best for a 41" chest approximately but please see all measurements for deciding on fit
Condition: Very Good
- one small discoloration on sleeve pointed to in images
- lines in area of shawl collar where satin has been possibly picked shown in images
- this coat has not been cleaned but no odors to note
- presents beautifully in person
Chest - 43"
Shoulders - 18"
Length - 30"
Sleeve - 24.5"
Waist - 39"
Bicep - 15.5"
- After Six by Rudofker
- union label from 50s as well as After Six label from 50s
- silk shawl collar
- synthetic lining