30s Vintage Black Satin Caped Flutter Sleeve Bias Cut Maxi Plus Size Evening Gown Details:
- slinky black rayon satin
- curve hugging bias cut fabric to fall into various sizes
- sleeveless topped with a small caped flutter sleeve that leads into a back drape
- V back
- rhinestone hook latch belt
- silk floral bodice applique
- slips over head with no closure
- dress form shoulder was set at 59" to bottom of dress form platform when images were taken
- best for a XL into a plus size but as cut on bias, as measurements go up, the length shortens. Please base purchase off of actual measurements
Condition: very good
- small picks to fabric like shown in images
- nearly every seam has been redone with vintage mercerized cotton thread as previous thread was dry rotted
- small spots difficult to see that would like come right out with a cleaning
- belt has a few rhinestones out that is not very noticeable - original buckle was replaced with this 30s one as the other had no way to close it from breaking
- one side of dress at hem is slightly longer due to bias settling
- silk flower has some darkened glue from age
- this has not been cleaned and has a dusty smell
Measurements: taken with garment lying flat and some measurements doubled when needed
With dress at 58" length from top of shoulder to bottom hem
Bust - 45"
Waist - 42
Shoulders - 17"
Hips - 47"
Arm opening - 18" circumference
Shoulder to Waist - 17"
- no labels
Shipping: Once a package leaves my hands with USPS or UPS it is out of my control. I do not refund if packages are lost in the mail or do not arrive in the expected time as this is beyond my control. I try to ship the day of an order or the next day if ordered Sunday - Friday but must wait until Monday to ship packages ordered Saturday or Sunday.
Follow me on social media for previews, new items and promotions that only happen there.
Please see my return policy prior to purchasing along with my info on vintage fitting and sizing. Layway unavailable for first 30 days an item is newly listed. Thanks so much for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping and may the vintage goddesses and gods always shine down on you!