Vintage 70s Cream Lace Simple Maxi Small Dress Bolero Set Details:
- ruffled cream lace bolero
- spaghetti strap long cream dress with empire waist
- reverse V point front divided bust bodice
- dress fully lined in acetate cream
- long maxi length
- back center nylon zipper
- large skirt sweep
- back center nylon zipper topped with hook and eye, hook and eye closure on bolero to hook at underbust V point
- best for size small petite due to length and torso - dress form bottom of neck to floor is 57"
Material: polyester lace , acetate lining
Brand/Tags: dry clean only label and union label dating this dress to after 72'
Condition: Very good - a few small discolorations on dress lining but minor pointed to in image, multiple small length seam repairs completed on lace seams, has not been cleaned but no unpleasant odors, will need to be steamed fully before wearing after shipping transit
Bust - 34"
Underbust - 27"
Waist - 27"
Hips - open
Shoulders - 13" but puff shoulder is meant to sit towards edge of shoulder
Shoulder to waist - 14.5" (top of shoulder strap to smallest part of waist)
Sweep - 82"
Sleeve Inseam- 14.5"
Dress Length - 52" to bottom of lining, 54" to bottom of lace
Bust - 34"
Underbust - 14"
Sleeve - 21" to beginning of ruffle cuff
Bicep - 11"
Shoulder - 14"
Length - 12" center back