Vintage 50s Teal Green Short Sleeve Knit Wool Bouclé Sheath Dress Details:
- 1st layaway payment. 2nd payment due 14 days from purchase
- teal green main knit sweater body
- crazy fab floral velvet inlays with 3 dimensional boucle knit overlay flowers trimmed with emerald green seed beads
- form fitted with sheath waist darts, angled bust darts and inner elastic waistband to maintain hourglass shape without compromising the knit pattern
- floral inlay appliqués move from front to the back of the dress
- wool bouclé is soft
- color was difficult to photograph and looks more teal in softer light and brighter green in direct sunlight
- this fabric was hand loomed in California and original prices of Snyderknit ranged from $40 up to $100
- best for a size medium to fit without stretch
Closure - none - slips over head
Material: wool bouclé, rayon velvet
Brand/label/care: Handloomed, Snyderknit, California, Sportswear
Condition: Very Good
- one small amount of fade on one shoulder and down sleeve not as obvious as in picture (it photographed more prominent)
- has not been cleaned but has no stains or unpleasant odors
Measurements: (taken flat and doubled when needed)
Bust - 36" unstretched
Waist - 28” unstretched
Hips - 39" unstretched
Shoulder to Waist - 16"
Shoulder - 15.5"
Sleeve - 7.25"
Bicep - 10.5"
Length - 44”
Sweep - 42”