Vintage 50s Cream Lace Champagne Beige Taffeta Full Circle Skirt XXS Party Dress Details:
- cream lace overlay
- lace is circle skirt, taffeta is not a full circle but a large sweep
- large back bodice bow with rhinestone center
- taffeta is a champagne beige color
- dress piped in taffeta
- scoop back to show shoulder blades
- underarm gussets
- one mesh crinoline original to dress included but shown with another added to it for fullness (2nd crinoline not included) last image shows dress with one crinoline only
- best for an XXS petite
Closure - center back Tabit brand metal zipper topped by hook and eye, snap button to secure one side of back bow
Material: rayon taffeta, acrylic lace
Brand/label/care: no brand label but has union label from 50s and size tag shows vintage junior size 9 but please base purchase off of measurements as much smaller than modern size 9
Condition: Very good
- one break in lace on bodice shown in image
- there may be other small breaks but on inspection I haven't seen any as lace is dense
- clean, ready to wear
Measurements: (taken flat and doubled when needed)
Bust - 32"
Waist - 23” tight
Hips - open
Shoulder to Waist - 16"
Length - 42" top of shoulder to bottom of lace - 43” top of shoulder to bottom of taffeta
Taffeta Skirt Sweep - 105”
Hem allowance: 1.5"
Sleeve - 16"
Cuff - 12"