Vintage Pink Garden Party Dress XXS Details:
- 2 tiered skirt with pointed seams classic to the 1920s along with a handkerchief hemline
- scoop front and back bodice with a rolled finished seam
- flowers and leaves embroidered netting
- shawl sits on the shoulders and has a seam on each side to allow the shawl to rest and draw over towards the front
- slip not included so slip will be needed to wear
Closures: There is no closure - this must slip over the wearer's head
Material: Possibly a rayon netting but so little seam allowance there was not enough to do a good test
Decade: 1920s into very early 30s
Brand/Tags: No tag or labels
Condition: Good Condition - there are multiple period repairs to seams and netting along with new repairs all completed with period thread. All of this blends well. Minor holes in netting. Light discoloration on underarms of dress. Ask if additional photos are needed.
Measurements: (taken flat and doubled when needed)
Bust - 32"
Waist - 28"
Hips - 33" (this is the key measurement)
Length - 54"
Shoulder to Waist - 15"
Shawl shoulder seams from edge to edge - 13"